Charity Hub 1.3.3 – Charity Nonprofit Fundraising WP
- Charity Hub is a professional, responsive WordPress theme. It’s specifically intended for charities, nonprofits, NGOs, religious organizations, fundraisers or churches. We create a singular post type called ’cause’ that facilitates the management of. Additionally, this theme features a donation function (PayPal). The system will automatically calculate the amount of money that is sent to PayPal and convert it to a percentage bar for each cause. Additionally, the system will automatically send payment confirmation to the sender’s email after the process is complete. Charity Hub comes with many awesome features such as ‘parallax/color/fullwidth’ section, better column/row management. Other interesting features are also incorporated including the ability to import a demo page button (applicable to the homepage, “What’s our specialty”, “What’s your story”, etc.), a boxed or full style option, a scalable container, and more…
- Clean – the Clean demo is popular for its minimalistic aesthetic. Numerous clear space, soft curves, and polished typography contribute to the Clean’s appearance of refinement. It’s still primarily a design that features a lot of social media integration and Post Read Time indicators, but it’s also simple to setup and great for posting, without any coding necessary. Preview now!
- Personal – Our Personal demo is ideal for a comprehensive blog that specializes in a particular topic while maintaining a professional appearance. Personal focuses on content over all and is accompanied by powerful homepage sliders, authors picks, latest posts and a starter menu that can be easily augmented with the Theme Options Panel.
- Foodie – the Foodie demo was intended for the Chefs who are like us. Are you prepared to tackle the world with a global food blog? Foodie is dedicated to you. With email marketing facilitated by MailChimp, which is integrated into the system to help you construct your powerful list and placements that are specific to advertising or affiliate marketing, the sky is the limit when it comes to Foodie. Excellent for restaurants, food delivery services, food reviews, and more. Examine the interior of Foodie!
- Tech – Another notable Demo that demonstrates the power of Gillion, Tech is a website that has a sleek appearance but features a large number of features, including a Trending Items indicator, a useful bookmarking system, and of course the most important component is the Reviews Module, which is very helpful in helping you to incorporate a user experience that is immersive into your website. Best suited for reviews, tech news, writing and blogging. Have a look!
- Lifestyle – is large, brash and bold with its content appearing front and center in stunning high-resolution images, this is ideal for the sassy new Lifestyle website that is sure to have a massive impact on the world. It’s packed with all the necessary features, but the content-centered approach is paramount to Lifestyle. This app takes over your Instagram feed and creates a large, full-screen gallery of content, it comes with Trending Slider and Popular vs Latest Posts widgets to display the most popular posts. Suss out Lifestyle’s modus operandi.