Gravity Perks Limit Dates is a plugin that allows you to restrict selectable dates in your Gravity Forms Datepicker fields. With an easy-to-use user interface, this plugin provides granular control over the selectable date range.
- Minimum & Maximum Date Range: Set a minimum and maximum date range, either manually, based on the current date, or by selecting a date in another field.
- Future/Past Dates Only: Require a date greater than the current day.
- Limit by Day of the Week: Specify which days of the week are selectable.
- Add Exceptions: Specify exceptions for specific dates by making them available or unavailable.
- Linked Date Fields: Set the minimum (or maximum) date in one field based on the date selected in another.
- Timezone Support: Dates are automatically converted to the WP-configured timezone.
- Date Modifiers: Add or subtract days, weeks, months, or years to modify the min/max date limits.
- Automatic Validation: Validate dates even when entered manually, client-side and server-side.
- Perk Integrations: Works well with GP Read Only to enforce the use of the datepicker.
- Easy-to-use UI: Manage all settings with ease.
- Automatic Updates: Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
Gravity Perks Limit Dates