Uncanny LearnDash Groups provides your customers and member organizations with an easy way to manage their learners in the front end, track their progress with powerful reports, and purchase courses and course licenses. This means reduced overhead for you and enhanced control for the organizations you support. Group Leaders can add and remove users, add courses and licenses, view course results and quiz answers, and more without needing to touch the WordPress back end or seek your assistance. It’s perfect for B2B course sales with LearnDash. Organizations can create their own course bundles to suit their needs. As their needs change, they can easily add more courses and users on their own. (The plugin is also great for schools and non-profits, offering front end group management and reporting even without ecommerce.) Watch the 5-minute overview:
Group management doesn’t come easy.
If you sell LearnDash courses to organizations, schools, and other groups, you know how difficult it can be to get things working. LearnDash only supports individual sales, and other solutions create rigid groups that don’t allow adding more users or courses. There’s no front end group management or reporting. And through all of this, your team is bombarded with questions to keep things running. It takes time and is often confusing.
8 ways our Groups plugin helps your business:
- Buyers can create their own groups by selecting courses and adding as many users as they want. You don’t have to create a perfect bundle or manage sales.
- Organizations can independently manage their own groups, adding courses and users as needed. No admin oversight necessary.
- Groups have access to their reporting in the front end, without the concern of navigating to /wp-admin/ for group reports.
- Works without ecommerce. Simply use our easy-to-use wizard to create the group, add a group leader, and assign courses. Great for manual bulk purchases!
- Simple group enrollment. Organizations can add, invite, and even upload users, as well as distribute redemption keys. It’s easy for group reps to add one or one thousand users at once.
- Easy bulk discounts. Built-in, with no need for additional plugins. Set up volume discounts for large quantity purchases. Even when groups add seats later, they still receive the bulk discount!
- Simple user registration. When users are invited to a group, they can register with a simple form and gain immediate access to their group and courses.
- Customize course content for groups. Use a simple shortcode to display different content to learners based on their group. It’s much easier than creating unique courses for each group if you need to rebrand your content!
Uncanny LearnDash Groups