WooCommerce API Manager is a feature-packed tool that helps customers and shop managers by reducing support requests, enhancing productivity, and increasing customer satisfaction. This tool manages APIs for software activation and update, making it easier to offer automatic updates for plugins and themes, sell software license keys, and facilitate automated updates.
- API License Keys are automatically generated and sent via email to customers after product purchase.
- Full integration with Amazon S3 enables the secure serving of software files with expiring links.
- Secure automatic software updates through the WordPress dashboard.
- Offer updates for free or for a fee, unlimited updates, subscription-based updates, and updates based on the number of software activations.
- Sell software in various ways, such as individually, as variable products with sliding scale pricing, as bundles, chained, grouped, composite or any combination that drives sales.
- Flexible options to sell an API License Key with multiple activations that can differ per variable product.
- Quick and easy product setup for variable/child products with global settings option.
- Customers can manage their software activations in the My Account dashboard, including deleting activations for an API License Key, reducing customer support tasks.
- The shop manager and customer can both see the number of activations per API License Key, activations remaining, and all other relevant information to manage purchases, even for subscription products.
- Customers can retrieve their lost API License Key using a form on the front end of the blog.
- The shop manager can send the customer their completed order at any time, which will contain the products and their API License Keys.
- The Order screen allows the shop manager to add/delete API License Keys, view/delete software activations, disable API Access, and change the number of activations per API License Key.
- The API sends custom error messages to help customers know if there is a problem when activating/deactivating, or doing an update query.
- The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is fully supported to sell subscription-based API License Key activations.
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade their activations by switching their subscription in the My Account Dashboard.
- Software versions are updated upon activation and anytime the customer performs an update query.
- The download URL is customer order, product, and API License Key specific, and the real location of the software file on the server is hidden to ensure security.
- The WooCommerce API Manageralso checks authentication credentials for each customer automatically to ensure authorized customers can only download the software they purchased using the WordPress media library for software updates.
- Customers who use the Software Add-On extension can access the WooCommerce API Manager until they switch over to their new WooCommerce API Manager API License Key/s.
- The WooCommerce API Manager comes with an example plugin, an example theme, and pre-built PHP classes to speed up development.
- The WooCommerce API Manager offers many features that can be explored by reading the documentation.
The WooCommerce API Manager allows customization of each product using the API settings form. It is easy to update the plugin information screen with details such as the changelog, images, video, or other elements with the WordPress page editor. Simple and variable products, including subscription products, can be tailored to their API information, download file, and update information screen settings. The global checkbox streamlines the process of configuring multiple variable products by applying the settings to all variations, saving time, and avoiding duplication errors. Individual API License Keys can be added or removed on the Order screen.
All necessary information is readily available when the API boxes are closed. On the Order screen, API License Key activations are organized to facilitate quick searches. The My Account dashboard displays the API Key status and allows customers to delete activations without accessing their client’s blog. Messages sent from the License and Update APIs provide clear solutions to customers experiencing issues, making it easier to resolve problems quickly. Customers can update their software with one click as update notices are visible in the WordPress dashboard.
WooCommerce API Manager