WP Job Manager Applications add-on enables you to display an application form instead of standard mail or website links on your job listings.
With its built-in application form, candidates can apply to jobs, which are stored on the employer’s job page. Employers can view and manage the applications from their job dashboard. Meanwhile, candidates can apply using a form.
- Allow candidates to apply to jobs via a form and store applications in the database
- List applications in the employer job dashboard and admin dashboard
- Privately rate and comment on applications and organize them by status
- Developer-friendly code for easier customization
An Application Form
The application form takes the place of the usual links and displays form fields for the candidate’s name, email, cover letter/message, and a file upload field for attaching their resume. The submitted applications are stored in the database, and the employer also receives an email notification.
Application Form Editor
Using our editor, you can customize the application form from the backend. Add, edit, and remove fields, and customize the email notifications sent to the employer and candidate.
Submitted applications can be managed in two ways:
- If you offer job listing submissions on the frontend, you can use this plugin to have applications be visible on the employer job dashboard.
- If you list your own jobs, you can have applications come in and be visible in the admin dashboard.
With either method, job applications can be given private notes, ratings, and organized by status (e.g., interviewed, new, archived). Each application contains links to email the applicant, view their attachment (if applicable), and view their cover letter.
Integration with other add-ons
Applications is integrated with a few other add-ons, including:
- If you use Resume Manager, a logged-in user’s resumes are selectable on the application form. A link to the online resume will be sent along with the application.
- If you choose to use the apply form that comes with Resume Manager, those applications will be stored in the database too.
- If you use Apply with XING or Apply with Facebook plugins, applications through those plugins will be stored in the database, in addition to the usual email.
WP Job Manager Applications